Planning a trip to Italy with us is easy.
We’ll do all the work for you.
You don’t have to spend hours in front of a computer researching and trying to understand which places to visit, the best sites to see, how to get around, what to do and what not to do.
We have people on-site, so we can give you local insight and good solid advice. We’re here to guide you on the best way to see the sights and make the most of your time by preparing specially-designed packages just for you.
Whether you’re a couple on your honeymoon or anniversary, a large family traveling with children, friends holding a reunion, seniors celebrating a milestone, we will organize fun and interesting activities for everyone in your party to enjoy.
We can also create themed packages such as those for All-Female Travellers, Art Aficionados, Parent and Child Bonding Trip, and Families Spending Christmas in Italy.
To give you an idea, here’s a sample of an 8-day itinerary for Foodies in Tuscany.
- Day 1 – Arrival transfers and check into a 4/5-star luxury hotel. Welcome aperitivo with Unusual Tourist. You will then be taken for a short drive to have dinner at a restaurant overlooking Florence.
- Day 2 – Don’t have breakfast! You’re going on a Food Tour with a visit to the local market. Includes all tastings of bread, coffee, cheese, cold cuts and cured meats, Italian delicacies, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and wine. The afternoon will then be spent with your own personal shopper.
- Day 3 – Guided tour of the highlights of the city including a visit to see Michelangelo’s original David in the Accademia Gallery followed by a private Pizza and Gelato making class. Option to have free time in the pm or do a tour of either the Uffizi Gallery or Pitti Palace.
- Day 4 – Our driver will take you to The Mall outlet for some shopping. He will then bring you to a historic castle for a private visit of the grounds and cellars including dinner and wine tasting.
- Day 5 – Visit a farm for a Pasta- and Pastry-making class in the Tuscan countryside. Visit the medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano at sundown.
- Day 6 – Visit Lucca and Pisa including a tasting lunch at a Michelin-starred restaurant. Option for meat lovers: Drive through the winding roads of Chianti and be a butcher for a day. Get your hands dirty by making sausages and other Tuscan meat specialties. Learn how porchetta is prepared and how to cut Bistecca Fiorentina.
- Day 7 – 5-course Hands-on Cooking Class at a Renaissance villa where you get to keep your apron and recipe book. Free time in the afternoon.
- Day 8 – Shipping services if needed. Check-out. Private transfers to airport, train station, or further destination.
Foresight, Insight and Direction
Get started. Decide on your vacation dates, check your flights then tell us what you want. We can begin putting shape and direction into your trip.
You certainly want a stress-free vacation, why not also have worry-free days leading up to it?
And while you’re in Italy, you can stay relaxed because you can call on us any time of day for assistance.
Leave your planning to us! Contact us now.